0.6/1 KV ABC Cable
0.6/1 KV ABC Cable Introduction
1. Rated Voltage U0/U(Um) (kV) : 0.6/1;
2. Conductor: Pure annealed copper or aluminum;
3. Insulation: XLPE/PE/PVC;
4. No. of cores : 1 , 2 , 3, 4 , 5, 3+1 , 4+1 ,3+2;
5. Nominal cross-section(mm2): 10~240;
6. Standard: GB/T 14049-2008 IEC 60502;
7. Max. Operating Temperature: XLPE/PE: 90 °C , PVC : 70 °C;
8. Type: ABC Cable, JKTRYJ, JKLYJ,JKTRY, JKLY, JKLGYJ, JKLGY, JKLYJ/Q, JKLY/Q, JKLGYJ/Q, JKLGY/Q;
9.Packing: Wooden Drum or according to the customer requirement;
10.Remark: The cable can be of flame retardant, fire resistance and other property.
0.6/1 KV ABC Cable Applications
Aerial Bundle Cable (ABC cable) is a very innovative concept for overhead power distribution as compared to the conventional bare conductor overhead distribution system. It provides higher level of safety and reliability, lower power losses and ultimate system economy by reducing installation,maintenance and operative cost. The cables are designed for aerial power lines and room-entrance wires with AC rated voltage 1kV and below.