Introduction of XLPE PVC Insulated Control Cable
XLPE PVC insulated and sheathed control cable has a very good property for resistant causticity of chemical solvent. it is used as a connecting wire of electrical equipment and Instrument, transmitting wire of automatic control system for rock oil, chemical, electric power, metallurgical and so on with rated voltage up to Uo/U 450/750V. It is manufactured according to GB/T9330-2008(idt.IEC227) standards.
Features of XLPE PVC Insulated Control Cable
1. Rated AC Voltage: Uo/U:450/750V
2. Long-term permitted operating temperature of conductor for PVC insulation cables is 70℃, 90℃ and 105℃; for Halogen-free and low smoke flame-proof cables is 70℃; for XLPE insulation cables is 90℃.
3. The lowest environment temperature for PVC insulation and sheath, the fixed deploying is -40℃ and Non-Fixed deploying is-15℃.
4. The Mounting deploying temperature: for PVC sheath should above 0℃.
5. The Permitted minimum bending radius:Not smaller than 12 times outer diameter for copper tape shield or steel wire winding and 6 times outer diameter far other cables.